Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 10:45 am during the school year. Sunday School is held prior to Worship at 9:30 am.
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Alone...part of "The Word" sermon series in 2016
- May 29 - Worship centered on "Alone"
- May 29 - First day of summer schedule, light breakfast at 9 am and worship at 9:45 am
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- May 31 - MOMS Group
- June 1 - Ladies' Night at Habitat site, 5:30 pm. Bring your hammer.
- June 5 - Worship centered on "Eat"
- June 5 - Ottawa Connects, 5 pm--this time with YAVs (Young Adult Volunteers) in Asheville, NC
- June 5-10 - Rummage Sale week (start cleaning those closets now to make room for all the goodies you're going to want to take home!) The sale itself is on June 9 and June 10.
- June 10-11 - Presbyterian Women in Synod of the Covenant gathering in Findlay. See announcements or bulletin board
- June 13 - Set up for Food Pantry, 9:30-11:30 am
- June 14 - Food Pantry distribution, 9:30 am-2:30 pm
- June 18 - Pint-Sized Presbies to library at 10:00 am, then to church for birthday celebrations.
- June 18 - Full-Sized Presbies outing to Columbus Crew soccer game in Columbus. See Mike K. or bulletin board for more info.
- June 19 - Worship centered on "Calling"
- June 19 - Men's treat day....men will provide lunch after worship. How's that for a different spin on Fathers' Day?
- June 25 - Women's Salad & Bread Luncheon, 10 am at Nancy K's, with devotions by Nancy H. Please bring your salad or bread and join "The Nancy's" for a change of pace following the June Rummage Sale and the first Food Pantry service of the month.
- June 26 - Worship centered on "Sanctification"
- June 26 - Mission & Outreach Vision meeting after worship
- June 27 - Set up for Food Pantry, 9:30-11:30 am
- June 28 - Food Pantry distribution, 9:30 am-2:30 pm
- July 3 - Worship centered on "Law"
ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--need diapers (size 5, 6, & 7) and the following: All kinds of both canned and dry beans (except green beans), canned carrots, fruit cocktail, pineapple (all varieties), mandarin oranges, all kinds of pasta (except spaghetti noodles), packages of pasta dishes (except macaroni & cheese), boxed dinners such as Hamburger Helper (including pizza mixes), canned and boxed potatoes, and beverages/juice (including tomato juice).
FOR SUMMER 2016, PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE FIELD TRIP IDEAS:
Check out the websites/activities below, contact Janie F. with interests:
Please sign up on bulletin board May 29 so that dates can then be chosen.
You may contact Rev. Harley by email (email@example.com), by office phone (419) 523-3694, or mobile phone (432) 329-8896.
You can also find our church through Facebook (Ottawa Presbyterian Church), Twitter (@ottawapres), and Instagram (ottawapres).
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.